Our certified psychologists and lifestyle experts believe that the key to sustainable change is daily practice. Just as we sleep, eat, drink water and brush our teeth daily; it’s also crucial for our psyche to be cared for every day.
We want to make sure that everybody is supported mentally and emotionally. By partnering with OpenUp we provide 24/7 coaching by certified psychologists and lifestyle experts.
“By working with OpenUp, we encourage our employees to dare to open up. After all, it helps you grow as an individual. It is part of your personal development.”
Chris Byrne, head of e-commerce Bestseller
Together with OpenUp we help colleagues to talk about their challenges. Opening up turns out to be crucial in finding a healthy work-life balance.
Frequently asked questions
Below are answers to many questions you may have.
Prefer to ask us your question directly? Then contact us.
How can I prepare for my OpenUp session?
1. What was your reason for booking a session at OpenUp?
2. What is your desired outcome of this session?
You can discuss your reasons and desired outcome with your expert at the beginning of your session.
How can I book a session?
You can book a session in a few quick steps. Simply visit our booking page and choose the type of session you want to book. If you have never had a session with one of our experts, you’ll select ‘introductory session.’ If you have already have one or more sessions, you’ll click ‘follow-up session.’ From these options, you’ll be able to conveniently select your session of choice.
How can I reschedule or cancel my session?
We understand that life gets in the way sometimes, and it’s not always possible to make your session. If this is the case, please reschedule or cancel your session at least 24 hours in advance so we can free up the slot for someone else who needs it. To do this, simply use the link provided in your session confirmation email, or sign into your MyOpenUp account and go to the MySessions tab to cancel or reschedule.
What is the difference between a psychologist and a lifestyle expert?
Our certified psychologists help users improve their resilience and overall mental well-being by fostering positive thinking and healthy behavioural patterns. They focus primarily on emotional and social well-being.
Our lifestyle experts, including lifestyle doctors and nutritionists, help users enhance their energy levels and overall physical well-being by empowering them with healthier choices and lifestyle patterns that work for them. They focus primarily on nutritional guidance, sleep hygiene, energy management, female health, and breathing techniques.
What is the difference between a mental well-being, physical well-being, and mindfulness session?
• Our mental well-being sessions are 1:1 sessions with certified psychologists to help users improve their resilience and overall mental well-being by fostering positive thinking and healthy behavioural patterns. They focus primarily on emotional and social well-being.
• Our physical well-being sessions are 1:1 sessions with our lifestyle experts (nutritionists and lifestyle doctors) that help users enhance their energy levels and overall physical well-being by empowering them with healthier choices and lifestyle patterns that work for them. They focus primarily on nutritional guidance, sleep hygiene, energy management, female health, and breathing techniques.
• Our mindfulness sessions are 1:1 sessions with our skilled experts. These sessions are tailored to each user’s specific needs and circumstances. During these sessions, our experts will carefully select and guide users through mindfulness exercises aimed at enhancing focus and alleviating stress.