What is the difference between a psychologist and a lifestyle expert?
Our certified psychologists help users improve their resilience and overall mental well-being by fostering positive thinking and healthy behavioural patterns. They focus primarily on emotional and social well-being.
Our lifestyle experts, including lifestyle doctors and nutritionists, help users enhance their energy levels and overall physical well-being by empowering them with healthier choices and lifestyle patterns that work for them. They focus primarily on nutritional guidance, sleep hygiene, energy management, female health, and breathing techniques.
What is the difference between a mental well-being, physical well-being, and mindfulness session?
• Our mental well-being sessions are 1:1 sessions with certified psychologists to help users improve their resilience and overall mental well-being by fostering positive thinking and healthy behavioural patterns. They focus primarily on emotional and social well-being.
• Our physical well-being sessions are 1:1 sessions with our lifestyle experts (nutritionists and lifestyle doctors) that help users enhance their energy levels and overall physical well-being by empowering them with healthier choices and lifestyle patterns that work for them. They focus primarily on nutritional guidance, sleep hygiene, energy management, female health, and breathing techniques.
• Our mindfulness sessions are 1:1 sessions with our skilled experts. These sessions are tailored to each user’s specific needs and circumstances. During these sessions, our experts will carefully select and guide users through mindfulness exercises aimed at enhancing focus and alleviating stress.
What is the OpenUp HR Platform and how can I log in?
Our HR Platform is a tool for our HR clients to access actionable insights and practical resources. If you are an HR client, visit hr.openup.com and sign in with your email to receive a personal access link to your mailbox.
If you are not an HR client yet, you can schedule a demo today to find out how we can help you prioritise mental well-being in the workplace.
I cannot login to the HR Platform, who should I contact?
If you experience login difficulties, please contact your OpenUp Customer Success Manager or send an email to email@example.com.
How can I book a session?
You can book a session in a few quick steps. Simply visit our booking pageand choose the type of session you want to book. If you have never had a session with one of our experts, you’ll select ‘introductory session.’ If you have already have one or more sessions, you’ll click ‘follow-up session.’ From these options, you’ll be able to conveniently select your session of choice.
I cannot log-in to my MyOpenUp account. What should I do?
Usually, this problem happens if you have entered an incorrect password more than three times. If this has happened to you, please wait 24 hours before trying again.
I can no longer attend a Space. How can I unsubscribe?
You can unsubscribe from a booked space by simply going to the ”MySessions” tab in your MyOpenUp account. After unsubscribing, your slot immediately becomes available for other interested users.
Are Spaces to OpenUp recorded?
All of our past masterclasses are available to watch on our website soon after the session has finished. Due to privacy reasons, group sessions and mindfulness sessions are not recorded.
What are Spaces to OpenUp and how can I join them?
Spaces to OpenUp are our online sessions led by our experts, including psychologists, medical and lifestyle doctors, and nutritionists. In these sessions, you will learn practical tools to improve your mental and physical well-being and connect with and learn from others. We offer three types of Spaces, including:
• Masterclasses: webinar-style sessions in a larger group. You can watch the masterclass and interact in the chat.
• Group sessions: small, safe, and private group session where you will deep dive into a topic and interact with others and our experts This session requires your full participation, with the camera and microphone on.
• Mindfulness: guided mindfulness sessions in a group, guided by a psychologist.
Where can I find the link to enter my online session?
The link for your session can be found in the confirmation email we sent you or from within your MyOpenUp account. In your account, go to MySessions, and click “join” when it is time for your session to take place.
How can I reschedule or cancel my session?
We understand that life gets in the way sometimes, and it’s not always possible to make your session. If this is the case, please reschedule or cancel your session at least 24 hours in advance so we can free up the slot for someone else who needs it. To do this, simply use the link provided in your session confirmation email, or sign into your MyOpenUp account and go to the MySessions tab to cancel or reschedule.
I want to change my next session to another expert. Is this possible?
If you would prefer to have your session with another expert, you can go to our team pageand schedule a session with a different expert. You can also contact our team at +31 202444888 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I did not receive the confirmation email for my 1:1 session. What can I do?
Please check your spam folder. If you are using a work email address and it is not in your spam, please contact your company’s IT department, as they may need to unblock OpenUp.