Staying Motivated: Reigniting Motivation at Work
- Thursday 14 December 2023, 20:00 - 21:00
- Ida Dommerholt
Some days, your motivation for work may be higher than others. That’s completely normal. But what if you’re finding it increasingly challenging to stay motivated?
Learn to uncover the main factors that determine your work motivation – or a temporary decrease of it. In this interactive group session, you’ll dive into the psychology behind motivation, explore what gives you energy, and take a first step to rekindling your motivation.
What you can expect:
- – The 3 basic needs behind human motivation
- – Discovering what drives your own level of motivation
- – A practical exercise to change your view on (a lack of) motivation
- – For this session we ask you to switch your camera and microphone on, because it is interactive and needs your participation.